Place your order now and get a FREE SHIPPING on your orders of $ 100 or more, use the promotional code SHFREE23
Pesto, a genuine Italian delicacy, is one of the most popular Italian sauces, originally for fresh or dry pasta.
within 24 to 48 hours
returns are Free and Easy
with all major credit cards and PayPal
call toll-free 1 866 259 3165
and get a live operator
OUR VOCATION IS TO BE REALLY GOOD. SINCE 1911.
Don’t just do, do well
This is the principle that guides us and drives us to focus on every detail, always: on what we produce, on our service, on our relationship with our customers. This is how we transform a good product into an experience to remember.
The good taste of Carli’s
Our fresh, canned seafood is caught in the Cantabrian Sea and is blended with our famous Fratelli Carli Olive Oil.
An expression of the traditions of Liguria, a must for adding a touch of color and flavor to everyday dishes.
Vegetables in Oil
All the fragrance and color of the Mediterranean contained in a jar. Our Vegetables in Oilve Oil are unique thanks to the ingredients and how they are prepared.
The Carlo Carli Olive Tree MuseumWe cherish here the history of the world's loveliest tree. Discover more
Cuttlefish and Pea Buridda
Cuttlefish buridda is a unique and traditional Genoese dish containing cuttlefish and peas. Slowly cooked with the tomato, it is packed with flavor and perfect for any occasion.More info
Sun-dried tomatoes: properties and nutritional values
Packed with beneficial properties, sun-dried tomatoes can also be used to instantly add flavor and color to your recipes. But what are sun-dried tomatoes and how are they produced? The process is very simple: the tomatoes are cut in half and left to slowly dry in the sun. In this way, they lose all their water, leaving behind a strong and unmistakable concentration of flavor.More info
How to recognize the varieties of olive trees
According to the estimates of the International Olive Council, there are approximately 850 million olive trees in the world, of which around 90% of the production is used to make oil and the remaining 10% is used for table olives.More info