Pistachio Pesto Sauce

Tasty, appetizing, classy and surprisingly versatile.

Read more





Free Return

Secure Payment


Pesto Sauce
Pesto Sauce

2 Jars of 4.59 oz

Pasta from Gragnano PGI Caserecce
Pasta from Gragnano PGI Caserecce

2 Bags of 17.6 oz


Pistachio Pesto

The Pesto we're all familiar with is a delight only the cuisine of Liguria is able to turn into a triumph, thanks to those few, carefully studied ingredients like the delicious Genoese basil PDO. 
Over the years, an inventive approach to cuisine has lead to the spread of new sauces for pasta that also go by the name of “pesto”, because they are obtained by grinding the various ingredients with a pestle. Derived precisely from this tradition is our Pistachio Pesto: a perfectly balanced, delicious combination of selected ingredients such as pistachios and cashew nuts whose flavor is smoothed by the ricotta and of course Carli Olive Oil, for a sauce that is emblematic of our passion for simple, genuine flavors.


Delicate and versatile


The ideal ally for your every idea in the kitchen


Pistachios 40%, olive oil, cashews, Ricotta cheese, salt, acidity regulator: Lactic acid, antioxidant: Rosemary extract, peanuts.
Contains: pistachios, cashews, milk, peanuts. May contain other tree nuts.

Store in a cool and dry place, away from light. After opening keep refrigerated and use within 3-4 days.

4.59 oz (130g)

Fratelli CArli S.p.A. Società Benefit Via Monte Pasubio, 31 - 18027 Chiusanico (IM) - Italy

Nutrition Facts

2 servings per container Serving size ¼ cup (60g) Amount per serving: Calories 430, Total Fat 41g (52% DV), Saturated Fat 6g (32% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 230mg (10% DV), Total Carbohydrate 8g (3% DV), Dietary Fiber 4g (13% DV), Total Sugars 2g, Includes 0g Added Sugars (0% DV), Protein 8g, Vit. D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 40mg (2% DV), Iron 1.2mg (6% DV), Potas. 200mg (4% DV)

Crackers with pistachio pesto
Pistachios and pistachio pesto

A creamy new condiment that's sophisticated, versatile and ready to enjoy!

Ready to be enjoyed straight from the jar, with no additional preparation required. Just mix the sauce with a spoon, directly in the jar, and use.

Peculiar features and aromas

Their irresistibly creamy consistenct and sophisticated flavor make our Pistachio Pesto a splendid ally for your every idea in the kitchen.



Delicate and sophisticated pistachio flavor that develops from a slightly sweet initial taste to the rich harmony created by the pistachios, cashew nuts and Olive Oil, which blend beautifully into a rounded flavor you'll have trouble finding in any other sauce.



Delicate flavor in which the tasty purée of basil, cheese and pine nuts is enhanced by our Extra Virgin Olive Oil.



Intense pistachio aroma, evident the moment you open the jar.

Uncompromising goodness

We use only the very finest ingredients for our Pesto, with no compromises: whole and chopped pistachios, sweet, supremely delicate cashew nuts and our Olive Oil to blend the ingredients together perfectly, allowing their flavors and aromas to emerge and to linger just as they should. We bring and chop the pistachios using the cold method, to obtain a sauce that is creamy yet not too smooth, in which all the ingredients can be appreciated to the full.

Get inspired

Dive into the irresistibly creamy texture, and don't be surprised if you find yourself using it as the main ingredient in all sorts of recipes other than pasta!


An absolute must:


  • as a condiment for our Durum Wheat Pasta
  • to add extra flavor to eggplant roll-ups or mushroom crepes
  • served with grilled meat and fish
  • to prepare delicious sandwiches with our White Tuna
Sandwich with tuna, vegetables and pistachio pesto