It is expressly prohibited for minors under the age of 18 to use this web site or transmit orders to Carli USA without the consent and supervision of their parents or legal guardians.
Carli, U.S.A., inc., 3500 South Dupont Highway Dover – DE 19901 collects and stores some information about its customers and visitors of our website, registered users, and/or recipients of our delivered products who communicate us personal information though our web site or in any other way. Information we may request includes your mailing address, name, phone number and home address.
If you make a purchase, we may ask for your credit card number and billing information; in general, the personal data you give us is processed.
Carli USA, Inc. collects and stores the above-mentioned information for the purpose of:
- processing your order, invoicing, fulfilling legal obligations according to tax and accounting rules;
- providing post-sale assistance and assessing your degree of satisfaction on the products you purchased;
- sending you commercial information concerning its products and services by e-mail and/or via ordinary mail;
- conducting market research and statistical analysis;
- inviting you to-winning games and promotional initiatives created in the interest of its customers
Carli USA, Inc. also uses the information that you provide to reply to your questions and communicating with you.
Carli USA, Inc. may hire independent service providers to provide limited services on its behalf, such as handling the delivery of mailings and processing transactions, printing catalogues and sending promotional and information material, customer care and back-office services. Those service providers may obtain the personal information reasonably necessary to deliver their services. They are required to protect your data and not disclose them for any purpose other than providing us with the services for which we contracted them.
You can request the list of suppliers and data processors currently used by the Company by writing an e-mail to email@example.com.
Carli USA also discloses your personal information to Carli SpA, its parent company based in Italy, Via Garessio 11 - 18100 Imperia, which acts as independent data controller. Carli SpA will process personal data.
- through cookies, in order to customize the commercial proposal shown to you when you surf the website (more information here);
- to analyse your purchasing behaviours and your similarity to buying patterns of other Carli USA’s customers, plan targeted commercial offers, evaluate their performance and assess the overall appreciation of Carli’s SpA brand in the US. (more information here).
We will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined above unless a longer period is required or permitted by law.
You can manage all your privacy settings and make new choices logging into your personal area in the web site and visiting the section “My choices”. You may also opt-out from receiving marketing communications from us following the instructions included in every email messages we send you, or writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, we retain the right to send you communications in reply to your requests of information or in case we need to provide you some non-marketing information.
If you have any doubts or comments regarding this Privacy notice please feel free to contact us through the “contact” section of the site.
For any question about our products, purchases or deliveries you can contact our customer care at the following address: email@example.com.
We implement reasonable safeguards to protect your personal information and requires the same protection from our suppliers: we signed specific Data protection Agreements with them and instructed them on personal data processing. Your data are located in secure environments, protected from unauthorized access and use, and they are accessible to a limited number of persons, who have special access rights. Some of your personal information, such as credit card information, is encrypted.