A Carli Gift boxes adds extra flavors to the festive season: discover them!
“The olive tree and the precious oil it provides are the symbols of the Mediterranean area, the place of origin and the heart of the civilization that has given life to our world. This past gives rise to the passion and the ‘motivation’ that drives our work, namely to contribute in protecting and passing down to future generations the traditions and knowledge that have generated a culture of food of universally acclaimed value”.
Know-how, traditions, values for:
the culture of sustainability
good practices for a healthy food culture
- 728.000 visitors to our Carlo Carli Olive Tree Museum since its opening in 1992
- 650+ items on display at the Carlo Carli Olive Tree Museum
- 100% of our Shops provide information on our sustainability actions
- 4.667 years the age of the oldest item on exhibit at the Carlo Carli Olive Tree Museum
- 86 years of sending our clients complimentary copies of the ‘Carli Recipe Book’, the precious guide to Mediterranean cooking
Mediterranean Culture and Tradition