Since 1911, bringing Olive Oil and Italian fine foods to you
Making the future together
"In 2014 we were the first Italian manufacturing company to become a B Corp. A company that believes in the possibility to build a better future for people and for the planet. A choice that comes from our history that has taught us the importance of the territory’s culture, the passion for quality, the respect for work that generates a concrete value and makes the world a little better."
We have always voluntarily respected rigorous social and environmental standards, without renouncing to "be on the market", but being strongly aware of our responsibility towards the society and the planet.
Sustainability is a fundamental part of our work: the only way to guarantee us a chance in the future.
On these solid bases, we have created a concrete project with an important goal: to contribute to a new idea of progress inspired by the sharing of well-being and respect for the environment. For all this, we can say that we have always felt like B Corp.
Our score* in the B Corp Certification
* The Certification is granted if the company achieves a score of at least 80 points.
The assessment process
In order to obtain Benefit Corporation certification, a company must pass a rigorous assessment and control procedure, called the Benefit Impact Assessment, that covers the company’s entire operation and analyses each aspect of its production and organizational model.
The assessment, that focuses on practices, initiatives and results obtained in terms of sustainability, generates a final score and evaluates four main areas:
1. Governance: the value model of reference in terms of transparency, fairness and competence.
2. Workers: the system of relations with the workers in terms of ensuring their rights and the enhancement of their skills and personal aspirations.
3. Community: the capacity to see the company as an active member of society, with impacts on suppliers, clients and the local community.
4. Environment: monitoring of all production chain phases as regards the level of environmental sustainability of processes and products.